The second special summarizes the plots of episodes 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 17 and 18. Bloom recognizes her from a display board in Magix City. Bloom does so, and learns that Daphne is not a fairy, but a nymph, the Nymph of Magix. The girls leave Alfea and return home for Spring Break. Bloom returns home to Earth and bonds with her parents. While on Earth, Bloom dreams about her father rescuing a baby – unharmed in a fire.
CBSN is CBS News‘ 24/7 digital streaming news service. It’s always on, always free, making CBS News‘ original, high-quality reporting available to you wherever and whenever you want to watch. It supports the major media platforms; YouTube, Prime, Apple TV, Disney+, Netflix, and many others.
Winx Club: The Shadow Phoenix
Meanwhile, the Shadow Phoenix breaks the Trix out of prison. Bloom and Stella duel with the Trix while Aisha saves the pixies. Later, a paladin named Professor Avalon offers to help Bloom uncover more about her past. Avalon brings Bloom to a fortress and reveals his true identity as the Shadow Phoenix.
- On the 1st, the planet will rise among the stars of Capricornus shortly before 5 a.m.
- The shooting stars will appear to come from just to the left of the bowl of the Big Dipper, which will hang low in the northern sky during the peak.
- Family Setup allows you to use your iPhone to set up an Apple Watch for kids or older adults in your household.
- A clear night sky offers an ever-changing display of fascinating objects to see — stars, constellations, and bright planets, often the moon, and sometimes special events like meteor showers.
- See the Apple Support article Set up cellular on your Apple Watch.
- Go outside an hour before the sunset and look to the southwestern sky.
Rain falls more heavily, and flashes of lightning commonly light up the ground, followed by rumbles of thunder. The presence of rain is neccessary for finding Gyroids and Coelacanths. Flowers that are present during this time check this out are watered automatically.
Why Is The Night Sky Dark?
That is because Moon has different atmosphere than Earth , and there is not daytime on Moon, sky is always black. Our sky on Earth is bright and blue in daytime because it has air, which scatters the blue light. As compared to stars, planets are closer to us and send more light; even if some light beams get scattered away, others get to us.